Wednesday, October 3, 2007

World Premiere 'Best Wishes for Tomorrow’ Tokyo International Film Festival

So, I've been asked to return to Tokyo, along with my American comrades, Bob Lesser and Fred McQueen for the world Tokyo International Film, October 27th. Pretty exciting. If there's any chance you'll be in Tokyo at that time, I'd love to see you there. You can also check out the trailer.

Right now, they have me leaving on Thursday Oct. 25 to return the following Thursday, Nov. 1. So, all in all, with travel and time changes that will add up to five crammed days of PR work. Not bitching about it. I'm flattered that they've asked me back, and I'm excited to reunite with all the wonderful people I've met there. This time I will bring presents! I had a suitcase full of gifts, including fans, saki, pictures, even a samurai sword (which was nearly impossible to get through customs!) that were endlessly bestowed on me before I left Japan.

Yes, I look forward to seeing the film, also a bit nervous about it. I have a very hard time watching myself act, without being the most ruthless of critics, mercilessly ripping my performance to shreds. In this case especially. The film has such a pedigree of talent involved, with Koizumi-san, the director, and the wonderful Japanese actors - I just want it to be well received.

My one regret really is that I'll be missing Halloween with Olivia, my 6 year old daughter.

Here are some more production stills that were recently sent my way.



No comments: